Monday, January 2, 2012

Beginning the 2012 Cross Stitch Challenge

Okay, so I am a day late in getting started with my progress posting, but I did start my first project on time. The project that I started is a picture of a jukebox. It will be in a trivet and used as a hot mat when I'm done. This is what it will look like when it's complete.


 I didn't get much done because I was just not feeling well. My grandsons seem to have taken the lesson in sharing a bit far, they shared their colds with me. And me, being the loving grandma that I am, I embraced it with both lungs and sinuses. Boy, does it hurt to breathe.

Today I am working on a WIP (work in progress) that I call the Southwest Mission. It was a freebie that I got from the PC Stitch program a bunch of years ago. It's about the only one that I can work on without having to look at the pattern much. It is a lot of large blocks of one color. I think that may be why I have been working on it for so long, I get bored with it quite easily.

I'll post progress pics for the week this weekend. Here's hoping for good progress the rest of the week!

Until next time, Happy Stitching!

No comments: