I have been awarded the Liebster Blog award! Wowsers! Thanks to Ann at Colorful Cross Stitches. I've seen a lot of the blogs that I follow getting them, I never thought I would be awarded one.
The Liebster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting.
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
My award recipients are listed below, please pay them a visit!
1. Mellybelly at http://melly-belly-cross-stitcher.blogspot.com
2. Kim at http://kim-demeter83.blogspot.com/
3. Joke at http://jokegaoxing.blogspot.com/
4. Southpaw Stitcher at http://southpawstitcher.blogspot.com/
5. Shannon at http://mylittlestitchingblog.blogspot.com/
Now then, 5 random things you don't know about me.
1. I named my first dog AND my daughter after my favorite stuffed animal as a child.
2. I went to 7 different schools in 7 years from 5th grade to my senior year.
3. I'm the youngest of three kids and my children are my dad's oldest grandchildren, while my oldest brother has the youngest.
4. My lifelong wish is to swim with the otters in Monterey, but I'm not a very strong swimmer.
5. My family has had a reunion every July since the 1980's in Pennsylvania, sadly, I have never been to one.
I never realized how hard it is to pick 5 random things about myself. I'm really quite boring.
Just a quick update on the Quiltmaker, she's coming along slowly, and I must say, I am having a hard time with all the bits of gold here and there. It's making it seem that I'm not getting much done. I know that it will come together slowly, just because it's so large, I just have to have patience. I'll post a pic later in the week. I'm off to stitch for what's left of my Sunday night.