Friday, March 16, 2012

Another week done.

Thank goodness this week was much calmer than last. I vowed I wasn't working extra this week and I didn't...after Sunday. I didn't do a whole lot of concentrated stitching, but I did have very relaxing evenings all week.


This weeks lucky number was 10. So I pulled out the Precious Moments In God We Trust piece. I totally love this design. And from the color picture, it doesn't look like there are that many colors in it, but it's actually 31! It even uses some Light Effects and Rayon floss, neither of which have I used yet, I'm excited and looking forward to getting to those colors.

Obviously the top pic is where I left off on Day 10. And looking at the two pictures together, I see where I did get quite a bit done this week. I can't wait till I come back to this, I'll finish the pants and shoes. I might even get to start stitching that cute little puppy. I always wanted a dog that size, just didn't want the mess that comes with a dog. So I got a little stuffed puppy that I kept on my work desk for years. Hmmm I wonder what happened to him?!

Not sure what the RNG (Random Number Generator) is going to come up with this week, thank goodness I like all of the pieces that are currently waiting for my attention. I'm going to get to it so I can start the relaxation for the weekend. So Until next time...Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog.

I love your Precious Moments WIP, it's so sweet!

Happy stitching.

SoCal Debbie said...

You certainly got a lot of stitching done! How cute he is with that little puppy. Great job!