Tuesday, February 21, 2012

TUSAL #2

So it's the new moon today, that means TUSAL update. Here's this months. Loving the colors I'm working with right now, it's making it so bright and happy looking!
If you want to take part in the TUSAL you can do so at Daffycat's page.

It's also my grandson Skylor's birthday. Happy Birthday Sky! Grandma loves you tons!

I'm working on Dysfunction all week and will post an update later this week. I have decided that I'm going to work on a weekly rotation, that way everything gets worked on for a week and that way I have a chance of avoiding that boredom that comes with only having one piece to work on. I'll still use my random number generator in order to decide what's next.

So until I am able to post more...Happy Stitching!!

3 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

Great colors in your TUSAL jar! Dysfunctional looks like a fun bright project to stitch!

Ziggyeor said...

oh good idea on the random number generator. I used to do that for what scrappy stuff I was going to use.

Daffycat said...

Those are such colorful ORTs!