Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's Done!!

My first finish of 2012. I finished "Here Comes Treble"! I have it washed and ready to get framed. I'm just waiting for it to dry.


Can't wait for my daughter to see it this weekend when she comes for the Super Bowl party. I'll have to order more of the floss in order to make my hubbies. Now I'm working on his "First Bass" so I have something to give him for Valentine's Day.








I also got my orders from Stoney Creek, Herrschners and Amazon.com today. Talk about Christmas in February...or a late birthday present for myself. It was great! Now I have some place to put the Twins logo when it's done. I got the pattern of the month from Stoney Creek. I bought 5 acrylic trivets from Herrschners and a 2012 Cross Stitch calendar from Amazon. Totally stitchy day for me, YAY!!

May not get much stitching done on Sunday due to the Super Bowl, GO GIANTS!! But I may get some done on Saturday, if the grandkids will let me. So until next time...Happy Stitching!

No comments: