Friday, February 3, 2012

Framed and back to the Bass-ics as it were

Ok I know you're probably tired of seeing "Here Comes Treble" but I got it framed today, ready to give to my baby girl to give to her sweety on Valentine's Day.

Let me know what you think. I am quite proud of myself and I think the framing job is pretty good for an amateur.

I got back to work on my honey's clef last night. Tonight I'm just a bit brain dead so I'm just taking it easy and biding my time until I'm tired enough to go to sleep. I'm tired, just not sleepy if anyone can relate to that.

I didn't take a pic of last nights progress, so I'll wait until after I do some more on it tomorrow. I might even drag out one of the other projects I started. Just to keep things fresh. I kind of want to get one of my big pieces out again, Autumn Evening, QS Fire Moon, or The Quiltmaker. I'm open to suggestions if anyone cares to voice an opinion.

I have to try to take it easy tomorrow and get as much done around the house while it's quiet. We're having the Super Bowl party on Sunday and I don't do "people" well. So I'll be a little stressed. Thank goodness we have 3 big-ish TV's to go back and forth to, so I don't have to get "stuck" with anyone for the entire time the game is on. I just can't go into my bedroom and hide as I usually do when I get overwhelmed with company, cuz I don't have a TV in my room, I'm not sure how that happened, but for now it is television free.

Ah well, I'll be stitching tomorrow, so until I'm back, Happy Stitching!

No comments: