Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Independence Day! I have spent the day stitching, just like I told my hubby I would. It has been a very relaxing day, until it started raining, which sent my hubby into fits. He hates it because the roof leaks in his studio out back. We have to get that fixed soon.

The RNG came up with #13 last week, so I have been working on my sea otters this week. It's funny because when I went to my grandsons birthday party at the zoo on Sunday, (pictures later this week) I purchased a couple more otters to add to my collection. One of these days, I will get a good picture of the whole shelf.


Anyway, I'll post more and birthday pics at the end of the week. Have a happy 4th and a wonderful rest of the week!

2 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the pic of your entire Otter collection!

mdgtjulie said...

too cute. I love the standing one best. I can't wait to see the rest of your pics.