Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Dance Finish #4

I'm so happy! I worked an extra evening on this weeks. I only had 2 letters to complete when I went to bed last night, so I just HAD to finish it tonight. I just couldn't stomach setting it aside so close to being done.

Of course this is where I started last Friday. And below is the finished product. I have to go and check out mats this weekend to find just the right heart shaped mat to complete this one. I want to hang it over my desk so I can look at it often.

I haven't looked at the Random Number Generator yet to see what is next, but I think I will work on Best Witches, since that is the only one I haven't worked on since the first night. I did work on the Bugs Bunny bookmark when my hubby had a procedure done last month and next month when he has another one done I'll take it again and work on it. I really want to get it done for him, so of course if its number comes up I'll work on it until it's done, in the nice time (I don't believe in mean time), I'll keep "spinning" my number generator.

I'm off to get next weeks stuff together, so until next time...Happy Stitching!

**************** EDIT NOTE ****************

I was reminded by my friend Debbie...The darker colors in there spell my last name. I still haven't gone to get the mat and frame, but will probably do that next weekend when I reap the benefits of working all this overtime. Sorry I must have been a little brain dead when I posted this because I wanted to specifically mention the darker letters. Ah well, Thanks Debbie for asking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Otter

Congratulations on finishing your heart it's beautiful!

Linda said...

Congrats on the finish. It turned out really nice.

Linda

SoCal Debbie said...

The heart is so pretty! Are the darker letters the ones in your own name? I can't wait to see another pic after you get it framed.